When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders
Online Chat, online order, Online newsletter
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 1 business day
We will notify you via phone call
• Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Shipping, Exchange & Return Policy (13)
- a) Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, the images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only.
- b) We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the Products, your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- a) All Products on the site are subject to availability and payment being received before your order is processed.
- b) We will contact you if the Products you have ordered are out of stock, or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
- a) We ship to addresses located within the United States, and to most international destinations (except those where an embargo has been imposed).
- b) When you place your order, you will get an approximate delivery time based on the availability of your items and order processing time. Depending on your region, shipping charges and delivery date estimates will appear on the order page.
- c) Please note that the delivery dates stated on your order page are approximate and for guidance purposes only. Actual delivery dates may vary.
- d) Once your order is shipped, we will send you a tracking number through email. Please note that it may take up to 2 hours before the tracking number can be updated online.
- a) We aim to deliver United States based orders within 7 working days,and all international based orders within 14-21 working days, of your order being processed.
- b) Please note that International shipping charges do not include taxes or duties; please contact your local customs office to request details of these charges. We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
- a) If you order products from our site for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- b) You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes; We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- c) When ordering from us, you are considered the “importer of record” and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- a) You are required to inspect the delivered Products once you receive you order and ensure that the Products are in “as expected” condition.
- b) In the event they are not in an “as expected” condition, please Contact Us as soon as possible, with all necessary information, including photographic proof.
We accept returns on most Products within 30 days of receipt, for Products that HAVE NOT BEEN OPENED, USED or ALTERED, and with ALL tags and/or stickers attached.
- a) All exchange notices must be received to our office within 30 days of receiving your order. We will do our best to fulfill your exchange request.
- b) If your desired replacement item is no longer available we will help you find another item you like, or process a refund if the item falls within our return policy.
- a) If you want to return or exchange any Product(s), you must take reasonable care of the Product(s) and they should be returned unopened, unused and in their original condition from the original delivery address. We recommend that you ask the shipping carrier for proof of posting and insure the return shipment, as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
- b) In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. Without this, we cannot process an exchange if we do not receive the returned items. Please Contact Us so we may provide you with a Return Address.
- c) All returns must be received by our office within 30 daysof receiving your order. Please choose your shipping method accordingly. You are responsible for all costs incurred in returning the item to us.
- d) For Returns, we will be able to process your refund immediately after receiving the returned Product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- e) For Exchanges, we will ship to you the desired Product,within 30 days of us receiving the returned Product, as per our Shipping policy.
- a) We are committed to selling only high-quality Products. To that end, we employ several quality checks before a Product is shipped.
- b) If you have received a wrong or damaged Product, please Contact Us within 5 days of receiving the order to be eligible for a free exchange with a free replacement Product or a full refund.
- c) In the case of a refund, we will be able to issue your full refund immediately after we receive the damaged or defective Product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment.
- d) For Replacements, we will ship you a new replacement Product immediately after we receive the damaged or defective Product, as per our Shipping policy.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations if caused by events outside our reasonable control, including (but not restricted to) fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
These terms and conditions and other notices elsewhere on our website contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products.
If you have any questions concerning our Shipping and Returns Policy, please feel free to Contact Us.